- This is a strategy that can be used for both face-to-face learning and distance learning.
- The stories and characters of La Aldea are a thought-provoking exploration of the world we live in.
- The book La Aldea: stories for a world in transition was specifically created to face the challenges of the present time: How to design a blended-learning lesson? How to face uncertainty? How to cope with health and safety measures? How to ensure learning and fun?
- La Aldea represents more than 8 weeks of learning with four chapters of stories, more than 65 learning activities, a fun tool for self-evaluation, a Carol claw that gives students power for classroom participation and a poster for children to become authors and illustrators of La Aldea.
- This is a tool that not only supports students, but also teachers. With a single book, teachers can approach different subjects: language, mathematics, natural sciences, art, social-emotional learning, and much more.
- La Aldea includes songs, videos, audiobooks, yoga exercises and a website.
La Aldea is so much more than just a book; it’s an entire universe!